Recent Posts

Friday, 8 February 2013

I love myself

                 Despre cat de minunat este sa ne iubim pe noi, asa cum suntem, in cel mai autentic mod posibil.

                                 
                                                             I love myself
 
                                                                                 de Jai Josefs

         I love myself the way I am;
         There's nothin' I need to change.
         I'll always be the perfect me; there's nothing to rearrange.
         I'm beautiful , I'm capable of bein' the best me I can,
         And I love myself -  just the way I am.

        I love you just the way you are;
        There's notin' you need to do.
        When I feel the love inside myself, it's easy to love you.
        Behind your fears, your rage of tears,
        I see your shining star;
        And I love you just the way you are.

       I love the world the way it is;
        'Cuz I can clearly see
       That all the things I judge are done by people just like me.
       So, 'til the birth of peace on Earth
      That only  Love can bring,
      I'll help it grow by loving everything.

         I love myself the way I am;
       And still I want to grow;
      The change outside cand only come when deep inside I know
      I'm beautiful, I'm capable of bein' the best me I can;
     And  I love myself -  just the way I am.
         I love myself -  just the way I am.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment